Welcome to the Connecticut - Rhode Island Coastal Fly Fishers Site.
Use the navigation up top to discover more about our association. CHECK EVENTS & FORMS FOR UPCOMING MONTHLY SPEAKERS
(1) APRIL 22 GROTON LIBRARY 1 to 5 CT/RI WILL BE PUTTING ON A FLY FISHING SEMINAR (TYING , CASTING TO THE PUBLIC) VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
(2) April 26th , Monthly meeting Guest speaker Page Rogers Bonito and Albies
(3) April 28th Sea Run Brook Trout, Plant trees, Lane Way Rd Stonington,CT 11AM
(4) May 9th ,Otis Library, Norwich ,Tie and casting
presentation. 5:30 to 7:30 pm . Help wanted
(5) Monthly meeting, Speaker Dan Spedding